Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 October 2012

Lilac Bird and Floral Card

I recently purchased a new Marianne floral cutting die and this is the first time used on this card

I love the pattern and little swirl is just so sweet.  On this card I cut it out in glitter paper, which is very, very glittery, went everywhere - LOL

The butterfly is also a Marainne cutting die, I have a few of this designers dies and really like how they work.  The set of butterflies are small and cute and work well with the size of card I like to make.

I embossed patterns into the layers, though you cant tell the purple pattern so well in this photo. The topper was a gift, lovely detail in the design and keeping it simple colourwise works well.


4 comments:

  1. That's lovely Trace........well done. Using the glitter paper makes the flower really effective and I love the colours you have used.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card, Trace. Love the bird, the purple and your new cutting die is brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card very much , gorgeous colours. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts