Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 October 2012

Marianne Floral Cutting Die

I won a challenge recently .  Using the voucher I got a new Marianne Floral Cutting Die.

Keeping things simple I made these two cards, just to get a feel for the die.

I like that this one comes with a leaf shape, and it is one I can use with my other floral die by Marianne.
The top layer of the flower is a button shape, but for these two cards I used a gem

The swirl on this card is a Nellies swirl, this is the first time Ive used it and do like the affect. A nice size too for the size of card I like to make

This card I used the die with a 3D topper from my stash.
I have a small stash of patterned papers, with glitter which are coming in usefull now I have a few cutting dies. Especially the floral ones.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards, Trace. Love all your die cuts. That die you bought with your win is gorgeous!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby cards Trace........you are a great inspiration to us.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you for winning a challenge and what a good buy - I'm getting more into die's now and really love looking at what other people do with them. I do like flowers and swirls - they just go together so nicely on cards. I really like the colours you have used on your cards - so fresh looking. Happy blogging until the next time
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts