Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 October 2012

My Fair Lady Anniversary Card

One of my favourite craft CD's is the My Fair Lady one by Debbi Moore.
I love the dresses and artwork. And some of the couples are so nice for wedding and anniversary cards

I used the couple with the lady in a cream dress for this card.  Doesnt show very well but the base card is embossed and organza bow and flowers  to finish.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, So beautiful,Tracy! What a gorgeous couple.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and it could be used for lots of special occasions - how elegant!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts