Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 October 2012

Victorian Christmas Shopping Card

I do like the traditional street look for christmas cards.  This is one of the design from a Squeeze craft CD
The detail is lovely, and I find little things of interest everytime I look at this card.  Scenes like this remind me of Dickensian stories, and it is the only time I like that kind of story - such as Christmas Carol :D

I think it would be lovely to dress up in Victorian outfits and go to a Christmas market, with snow and old fashioned street.  It would feel so festive.

I used a Memory Box holly vine cutting die to make the embellishment, with a couple of glitter snowflakes.

Lots of glitter went on the snow of the design, though as usual doesnt show well in a photo

15 comments:

  1. gorgous card,lovely image. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card,love the image and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,Tracy. I love the traditional looking image too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the traditional image with the added die-cut. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely Christmas card very traditional
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super card, well done.
    Maureen..........x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the traditional image it has made a super card

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cold colours - so appropriate for a frosty Christmas scene. Lovely traditional card that people would love to receive! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card with a lovely Christmas scene.
    Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful scene I love the card you have made with it. I can never get glitter to show up on photo's either x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card,love the image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful traditional Christmas card. Phyllis x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, that diecut is gorgeous and the image perfect. You are right, the Victorian street dressing up idea sounds like fun, wouldn't like to live in the real thing though :-) maddy x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts