Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 October 2012

Winter Badgers Card

I got a couple of winter Squeeze Card craft CD's last year and was determined to use more of the stunning designs for this winter.

I love wildlife. Despite living in a semi rural area, I find the wildlife pretty illusive.  It would be wonderful to see Badgers in the wild :D

I loved this design as soon as I saw it. Stunning detail, added a little bit of glitter to those berries.

I decided to keep this simple, not adding too many extra embellishments to distract from the design.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image also. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love badgers, such lovely artwork. Just leaped over from Docrafts, Ni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card the image is so cute. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your badger card. I love anything animal related and seeing them in the snow is brilliant.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a lovely set of cards since my last visit.
    Happy blog hopping.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts