Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 October 2012

Winter Gold Art Deco Lady Card

I am attracted to elegant lady designs because I love the fashion of bygone days, they really knew how to look glam.
I have a lot of lovely Art Deco lady designs on craft CD's by Debbi Moore. And sometimes I just have to use them for christmas cards, even though they aren't specifically that theme.

This design has a lovely fur coat as part of the dress, so works really well for a christmas card.

And I got to use one of my embossing panels, which is always a treat. I made the snowflakes with my Provocraft snowflake cutting die.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image and the design is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card,Tracy. Love the image, what a beauty. Also loving the embossing and gold as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Sorry I've been missing for so long, hopefully pc will behave for a while. I've missed some gorgeous cards, haven't I? Love this latest one, very elegant, speaks of a bygone age, when ladies were ladies! Off to check your knitting now. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card trace ... love the design ... well done ... she certainly is a very elegant lady ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card, I love art deco as well.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts