Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 October 2012

Winter Sledge Card

I made this card from a Debbi Moore craft CD

It's the first time I have used this design, reason being I'm not a big lover of wording on a topper.  This is a 3D design mind, and I liked the way the parcels tubble towards you out of the image.

Again I used a Spellbinder poinsettia cutting die - given in a swap - lovely die, but struggled to use it with a 3D topper, fortunately because this is digital design I could print it out smaller. And I had to layer some of the poinsettia under the parcel layers of the topper.

Worked OK though, and turned out to be an interesting affect.

Ive entered this into the -
Anything Goes - Challenge 79


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image and the poinsettia is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image and your poinsettia again.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Beautiful project this week, thank you for joining in our challenge "Anything goes" at Anything Goes Challenge Blog
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...a bit different! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card..i love the layered poinsetta you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the poinsettia is beautiful on your stunning card

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts