Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 November 2012

Black and White Cat Christmas Card

I used a Glynn Williams design from a Joanna Sheen craft CD
This is still one of my favourite CD's, I love the artwork.
 Very traditional looking, even if it isn't specifically christmas themed.

I love the cat, my Mam had a cat that looked a lot like this when I was little.

I used a Marrianne bauble cutting die for the bell, which swings on the hoops.


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love that cat, she looks just like one my mum used to have

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Trace, I love the Autumn Witch! I wonder why?! The ladies are lovely too, gorgeous details, and very nicely finished. Off to check on your knitting now.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,I love that cat. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! What a gorgeous cat and super traditional image! :-)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts