Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 November 2012

Black Dress Victorian Lady Christmas Card

This is a design from the Victorian Christmas craft CD by Debbi Moore

I love the detail in the dress, so elegant. I'd love to wear an outfit like this :D

I used one of my embossing panels to add detail to the gold layer.  But other than a bow, I have added little else to this card. 

Touch of class :D


4 comments:

  1. This is a very elegant card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love the red and black.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card, Tracy. Love the colour palette, the embossing is fab and the image is just amazing.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think hour card is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts