Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 November 2012

Blue Victorian Lady Christmas Cards

I think this design from the Victorian Christmas craft CD by Debbi Moore is my favourite.
Strange how the colour can made such a big difference. I've used the Red version of this, but this blue one I feel is more strike.

I used a Marriane border cutting die, a Provocraft snowflake cutting die, and Cheery Lynn holly cutting die. To make the various embellishments.

I stuck to blue and white too, with colouring , as much as possible.

This card was made with a larger topper, that had a slighly different background.

I liked the larger version, you get to see more detail in the ladies outfit.

I used a X Cut border cutting die and again stuck to cream, white and blue - as much as possible - for this card.

Stunning artwork, which I have very much enjoyed working with.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the elegant image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I love the images and fabulous layouts

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card and what an image again. She is a real beauty.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely elegant cards....just thought I'd pop by and say hello, have a lovely weekend..Lors x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue is my colour for Christmas this year. I love it! This is an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all of debbi moore cd roms i have nearly all of them just love them all :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts