Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 November 2012

Christmas Horses Card

I made this card using a Thomas Kinkade design from a Joanna Sheen craft CD

A lot of the designs on the CD are very detailed, so work best as prymid 3D designs.

This is first time I have used this image. I love the house and the detail of the woods behind it. Which of course just begged for glitter.

I used the Cheery Lynn holly cutting die to make the simple embellishment.
Stayed with the blue tones thoroughout the card too, with a touch of silver

Ive entered this into the Joanna Sheen Cold and Crispy Challenge

10 comments:

  1. What a super card, Tracey - lovely colours. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card Tracey, love the TK images for christmas cards!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Tacey...and certainly cold and frosty!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card the image is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Tracey, such a beautiful image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card,Tracy. I love the image and the pyramage effect.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, a stunning painter, lovely image.
    Just hopped over from DC, Ni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous. Such a pretty image and like you say begging for glitter, I think I need this cd...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful chrismassy card x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts