Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 November 2012

Christmas Snow Rabbits Card

I was watching Autumn Watch on TV this week and loved seeing the wildlife in Scotland.
It inspired me to make this festive rabbit card.

The design is from the Festive Furry Squeeze Card craft cd. Im slowly getting through all the stunning designs on the CD

Wouldnt it just be a treat to see these in your garden at winter

3 comments:

  1. What a super image to use, so clear, great card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy
    It definitely would be a treat to see these little cuties in a winter card. They make a gorgeous card!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful I love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts