Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 November 2012

Cute Bears Christmas Card

I got a set of free bear christmas 3D sheets with a craft mag. I used one to make this simple card

I rarely do cute and cuddly cards, as I don't really have much in my stash to cover that theme.
But I do like this design, its ever so sweet.

Will have to see if I can get to use the rest of the sheets this year.


Ive entered this into the - Craft Boots Challenge -Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Trace that image is adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I like cute so this is great, love their wellies (see you got me smiling). Like the layout lots. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute image and fabulous layout

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card I do so love freebies. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very sweet card Trace. I particularly like the layout and the Christmas Tree is a nice touch.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts