Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 November 2012

Dreaming of Christmas Lady Card

I like to use magical, fantastical designs and this is definately one of those.

Another Joanna Sheen craft CD, design.  Love the detail in this, a lady dreaming of a traditional christmas.
The detail in this image is stunning. You see so much when you look into it.

Had fun with the embellishments too, used Marianne swirl and snowflake punch. As well as a glittery tree topper I had in my stash.  

I have always liked the traditional christmas, but this is both traditional and modern.

20 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Trace love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Christmas card and I love the embellishments, glad you are having fun. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,Tracy and another absolutely stunning artwork you used. I love it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Trace this image is beautiful and I love the card you have created with it x
    I hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful image, stunning card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a striking card, really wonderful. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, this is a beautiful image and your layout is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow definitely a great card! As you say there is so much to see when you look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image and you have made a lovely card with it

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card and image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, looks fabulous with the layering

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card with a lovely image.
    Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really pretty card :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy on my sidebar if you would like to enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgoeus card, and lovely image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree, both traditional and modern, a lovely card, the image looks gorgeous, so much to see!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts