Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 November 2012

Elegant Christmas Fairy Cards

The fairy artwork by Debbi Moore is stunning and I just had to use more of the characters.

The lilac holly fairy is so nice, love the pose on this one.

I used a Spellbinder border cutting die on the glitter panel with a simple piece of ribbon.

There is glitter on the holly and berries. 

The shape of the topper was a problem for me as I dont have any boards or cutting frames in that shape

I love this blue rose fairy from Debbi Moore's fairy collection

It could be a festive card or a birthday card, you could get away using it for any occasion really

The roses are so detailed and begged for glitter

I used a Marriane bauble cutting dies to make the embellishment











The red rose fairy from Debbi Moore's collection is also lovely and could be used for any theme. I think this one though lends itself more to christmas

I used traditional papers with this one, and cut out the pattern with a Spellbinder border die.

The embellishment was made with a Cheery Lynn holly die and ribbon.



With these cards I tried using less colours again, so mostly sticking to the main colour in the topper design and quite like the affect.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Trace the images are gorgeous as are the layouts. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all totally gorgeous, xx Flora

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts