Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 November 2012

Green Christmas Fairies

I have some stunning artwork from Debbi Moore. Her festive fairy range.

So decided to have some fun and make a few cards with characters.

This one is kinda sassy, love the detail on her dress and hair.

I used glitter card to make the embellishments, cutting them out with my Provocraft snowflake die and Holly Vine Memory Box die.
A green pearl to finish that embellishment off, love the affect

Fairies are probably my favourite fantasy character. Well apart from Dragons. I have a lovely fairy tattoo on my arm, though she isnt as pretty as this lovely design
Again another character by Debbi Moore.  I used a 3D sheet for this card.

I made the embellishment with a Holly Corner die by Cheery Lynn. I havent had it very long, so not had much chance to use the pretty die this year on my cards

I entered these two cards into the - Craftybloggersnetwork- challenge-no-5

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful card's I love the fairy images they are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, Stunning cards,Tracy. You surely have got an eye for an amazing art work.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images and you have made them into gorgeous cards. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards, love the colours thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts