Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 November 2012

Indian Lady in Pink Card

This is something a little bit different for me.

It is a Debbi Moore design from one of her craft CD's.  I love the detail in the ladies dress.

I kept this reasonably simple, just a couple of layers cut with my spellbinder frames.
Also used Marianne swirl and butterfly die for the embellishment.

Subtle and simple :D

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tracy. Love the image. Loving the detail in her dress too. Love the colour palette you used. Very cheerful.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effect and the colours work really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card with an elegant touch.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi trace super card love that elegant lady ... I love watching debbi moore on c&c ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and as you say subtle and simple
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, pretty colours. I noticed Debbi Moore has lots of freebies on her site for December. Hope you are having a good weekend. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts