Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 November 2012

Poinsettia Christmas Lady Card

I have a selection of Mocha artwork, that I have yet to use. I am still working on a making the designs into 3D sheets.

This one I got sorted recently and was finally able to make it up into a card. I love this Art Nouvue theme.
Lovely colours and detail in this artwork too, and despite it being old, doesn't look dated.

I highlighted the red in the design with the papers and layering and bow

I used a Cheery Lynn, holly die and Marrianne  poinsettia die to make the embellishment, cutting out in vellum.

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful love the colours and the layout. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely colours and image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the colourways on this card. Mucha is an icon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the colours you have used are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colours. fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love Mucha's work. What a wonderful idea to turn this one into a Christmas card. Love the dimension. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy
    Gorgeous card with the Mucha artwork. Love your colour palette too.

    P.S. Thank you very much for comments on my old posts which I am very grateful for but there is no need to comment on my old posts if I do not have anything new on my blog "HONEST" :)

    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, love the colours :-) Happy Leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...love the art novue lady...and the design...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card and beautiful topper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow super christmas card love the design ... sorry I have not visited you lately but have had a few problems with my dear mum and mother in law ... all seems back to normal now ... well guess I should touch wood when I say that lol ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card, very striking.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts