Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 November 2012

Red Victorian Lady Christmas Card

This card was made with a vintage, victorian lady design from the Victorian Christmas Craft CD by Debbi Moore

I decided to use a lot of red on this card. And quite like the contrast of the topper from the rest layering. Really made it stand out for me.

Lovely artwork, just nice detail, especially in the background behind the lady.
And of course I love using elegant lady design. I have made a few cards with the stunning designs from this CD

I'm entering this card into the My Time to Craft Challenge-196-vintage

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card beautiful image. caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card,Tracy. The red colour is so striking! Love the image and how dimensional it looks.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the image and wonderful shade of red.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous vintage image
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - the red colours look stunning and are a perfect match for the image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab image, love that dress. Great Christmas card. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful and elegant card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, the image is beautiful.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!
    LOVE THIS!
    thank you so much for joining us at MTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts