Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 November 2012

Snowy Owl Christmas Card

My love of wildlife inspired me to make this card.
This is a design from a Debbi Moore craft CD.
I didnt get chance to use it last year, which was a shame.

I love owls, they are such pretty birds.

This design is so cool and chrisp too for a winter card.

I used my Provocraft snowflake cutting die to make the embellishments.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the owl. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous,Tracy!
    Amazing image of the owl.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracy. I love the owl and the colours are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card Tracy love the owl. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous owl. love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgous card tracy,beautiful owl image. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image love the owl and backing papers.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts