Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 November 2012

Winter Lady Christmas Card

I used another of my Mocha artwork designs to make this card.

I love all the detail in this image, and it works well as a pyrimid 3D design

I recently got a spellbinder M - Embossing panel. The double sided ones.

I used the half moon pattern on this card, embossing both the cream layer and the rush mirror layer.

I found this embossing panel difficult to use as one side doesn't emboss very well. I did wonder how it could possibly work with two different patterns embedded into one panel.  Its a shame as I do like the patterns available in the range.


15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the beautiful image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you have done here very much, gorgeous card. The embossing does look great. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the image and wonderful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the colours go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the embossing and the pyramage image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card,great colours & embossing. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo super christmas card trace love that image ... just doing a bit of blog hopping have not been able to take part for a couple of weekends coz been busy with the "nans" but hope to catch up this weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, lovely image.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, love the embossed panel - very beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image! Wonderful card. I've been trying to use this and the other three season images to make one of my screen cards, but it's been sitting unfinished on my desk for months now. Nothing seems to be good enough to put with them, the artwork is just too good. Great job, hope you are having a good weekend. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card , pretty embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the image and the colour scheme you used
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Very different :-) Have a lovely week! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous image and your pyramage layering is so precise - lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts