Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 December 2012

Christmas Berries Card

This card was made using a Jayne Netley Mayhew design from a Joanna Sheen craft CD

Its a topper I had yet to use, and decided to use it just as a one layer topper.  Lovely detail and colour in the artwork.

I used printed velumn for covering this card for a change

I like Jayne's animal artwork and generally use that more than her floral artwork.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the image

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy
    Such a beautiful card, Love the backing paper ( great use of velumn ). The image is fab too.

    My laptop is broken again and hanging by the skin of its teeth so to speak so before it is out of order completely I would like to wish you and all your loved ones Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a fantastic time!

    Warm wishes and hugs

    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts