Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 December 2012

Snow White Wolf Christmas Card

This is a topper from a Debbi Moore craft CD

I had not used this topper before, so was nice to get chance to use it.

The topper is quite pale, and the detail of the castle in the scene behind the wolf isnt clear in this photo. It looks frosty though, makes for a lovely festive card.

I used different backing papers to decorate this card, kept it quite simple

My last festive card for 2012 :D

Wishing all my Blog Followers are lovely Christmas and Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. The card is lovely. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is just so sweet and peaceful! Sorry I am a bit late on the leapblog-christmas has really stolen my time and now flown by! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts