Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 December 2012

Snowflake Embossed Festive Card

I wanted to make a card using my embossing folders.

So I used my cutting spellbinder frame dies to make the different layers.
I then used a festive embossing folder on all the layers

Keeping to, two colours - silver and blue, this works quite well

This close up of the embossing, shows how deep that pattern is, gives lovely texture

And I used a different embossing pattern on the snowflakes, that added a bit more texture to the embellishments.


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card - love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Trace love the colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the layers of embossing and the beautiful shades of blue

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo super christmas card trace ... love the embossing and oh !!! I have those papers too ... just hopping about ... thank you for visiting me so kind of you ... have a great rest of the weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combination and the embossing is so effective. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...love the colours...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card. I like all the embossing.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, I like how you embossed the snowflakes too.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts