Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 December 2012

Snowflakes and Hearts Festive Card

I had some toppers from a craft mag, and I used one to make this card.

I combined vintage paper with this modern looking topper

And decorated the edges with a Memory Box holly vine die (in glitter card) and Provocraft snowflake die  (in glitter paper)

Something a little different than the digital work I normally work with.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgous card, I love the vintage paper too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy
    Another very beautiful card! Your focal point is just stunning and I love that backing paper too!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, very unusual

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts