Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 December 2012

Snowy Cottage Christmas Card

I used a Thomas Kinkade design from a Joanna Sheen craft CD

I decided to go through my craft CD's and use some that I have yet to make into a 3D sheet, so just used it as a single topper.

I used a Cheery Lynn holly corner die for the embellishment, cut out in glitter paper.

Lovely image, so nice to finally get chance to use it

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours are so beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,Tracy! Love the backing paper you used. The image is stunning! Also that holly corner die you used looks pretty good too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card. We all have Cd's that hardly ever get used, must get some of mine out. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgous card trace,love the holly corner. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with such a nice wintery scene.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, aren't those Thomas Kincade images beautiful? I get mil the box calendar for Christmas every year and she loves it. A different image every day. She's a cardmaker too, but keeps the images and doesn't use them! Hope you ate having a good weekend. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love Thomas Kinkade's artwork.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card....love the image...x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful christmas card :-) Happy Leapblogging, have a fab week :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous Kincade image, beautiful card, full of warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL CARD - STUNNING COLOURS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful image
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, love that image too, think I need this cd.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts