Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 December 2012

Three Cats Birthday Card

A recent birthday card using a squeeze design.

I love the detail in the detail, even down to the flowers and the patterns on the cushion and plant pots :D

The cats faces are so sweet too

I used a Marianne Flora and Swirl cutting die to make the embellishment.

Simple card, though I think still very pretty

This card was entered in the Fussy & Fancy Furry Friends Challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and cute card Trace
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trace, a lovely card. Cute image. Love those Marrianne diecuts and the clean look of your card.
    Thanks for joining use at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts