Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 December 2012

Victorian Christmas House

Been looking through my Thomas Kinkade Craft CD and using toppers that I had yet to use.

This is a lovely scene, old wordly, and very festive.

I used a Nellies swirl cutting die and Marrianne poinsettia cutting die to make the embellishment.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card the image is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super little card trace ... love that little picture ... and my gracie would love that little girlie skating on the ice ... thank you so much for visiting me ...happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this image it is very atmosheric! You have made some beautiful cards. xx Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely image and design

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, such a beautiful focus :-) Sorry I am a little late on the leapblog! Have a fab week! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts