Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 December 2012

Victorian Lady in Gold Christmas Card

I used toppers and sheets from Debbi Moore's craft mag for this card.
I also have the craft CD, but since they had already been printed, it saved me ink :D

I rarely use scenes from the craft CD's so it was a nice change to use one and the lady goes well with it.

I used a spellbinder embossing panel to decorate the gold layer.


8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful christmas card love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card. So matches the scene an I really like the way you have done your sentiment using that die. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the image and wonderful background scene

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy
    What a card! Love it! The scene is just amazing, it draws me in. As it happens Debbi Moore is just live on Create and Craft.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the scene you have created
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the embossing on the gold, it goes really well. Hope you're having a good weekend. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and yes the lady goes perfectly with the background.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts