Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 December 2012

Winter Horses Christmas Card

I used a Glynn Williams design from a Joanna Sheen craft CD to make this card

I had not used this design before, I love the wintery feel to it. The colours in the design work well with bronze and create too.

I used a holly embossing panel to decorate the layers.
And swirls and punches for the embellishment.

I have so enjoyed making my christmas cards this year.  And I think that has also got a lot to do with using cutting dies and embossing folders.
Hope to get more for next year.

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful framing.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, image is very traditional xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful image,such a lovely card. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the image. Hope you have a wonderful christmas and best wishes for 2013.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love the image - Happy Christmas
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the image and embossed frames I have just got a grand calibre a couple of weeks ago and keep checking out cards with dies I will need err like
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely, traditional card. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping by from the leapblog - what a lovely card. Hope you have a lovely christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts