Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 January 2013

Ballroom Dress Card

I made this card using toppers from a Debbi Moore craft mag.

I had a few birthdays end of Dec start of Jan, so the first few cards, were actually created end of December, but I was unable to show them off until now

And oh to have a lovely dress like this in your wardrobe :D
I used Marianne swirl and butterfly cutting dies to make the embellishments.  And some gems, which I often forget to use.

The backing paper is flock, from my stash. I have so many nice ones and Im sure it will take me another 12 months to get through them all.

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. That is indeed a wonderful dress and I love the colours too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy
    Love the card you made using Debbi Moore's topper.... it's gorgeous! Great backing paper to go with it and all the dies you used are fab too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card love the image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts