Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 January 2013

Butterflies Display Card

This card was made with a topper from a Debbi Moore Craft Mag

I also used one of the backing papers from the mag that blends with the topper

I made the embellishments with Marianne swirls and butterflies cuttign dies.  The butterflies were cut out with patterned card.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the paper....fabulous image too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design and elements used. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those butterflies Trace and such a pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a butterfly heaven, Tracy. Love the topper too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this vintage design - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely butterflies on this card...super x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts