Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 January 2013

Flower Pot Card

I am going to make a real effort to use up the purchased sheets in my stash.
Things I have held onto for ages, as Ive been working mostly with CD designs.

This one has a lot of glitter included on the flowers, but it didnt show up on this card

I made the flower topper, with a X Cut flower cutting die, cut it out with pattern vellum
Its quite a bit die, so will probably use it mostly with bigger cards, however, thought I would see how it worked on a smaller card for the first time using.

Ive entered this card in the Craft Bloggers Challenge 7

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I too am trying to use the loads of stash I have around. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are lovely Tracey.........and what a good idea to use up stuff you have been holding onto for ages. I should do the same........!!!!

    Love and hugs

    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy
    Your flower pot card is beautiful. Love all the flowers in the image and the one using X cut die is very pretty too. Looking forward to your efforts using up some of your stash. I should do the same with my plain coloured cardstock but never seem to think of it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tracy. I love the design and pretty colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the image thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, ....and isn't glitter hard to photograph.
    Its great to be able to use up your stash too isn't it.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge this month
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags! Great way to use up your stash lol!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts