Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 January 2013

Flowers and Butterfly Card

I got some lovely presents for Christmas from friends, and one of the things I love to do is send them Thank You Cards

I made this one with Flower Toppers, a Butterfly topper and cutting frames for the layer
I had fun with the colours on this one, quite a few varied ones, that I hope all blend well together.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super bright cheerful card, I love the butterfly, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a word Beautiful. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, gorgeous card ,lovely colours and design

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card, Tracy. Love the backing paper, the embossed detail and the butterfly with the layered flowers are very pretty too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the unusal colour combo - great card
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab work! I left a comment yesterday but no sign of it here!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts