Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 January 2013

Foxes and Flowers Card

Another of the Dufex sheets I had in my stash

This one is a stunning fox design, I love it, such nice detail.
Sometimes when I make a card, the design focuses my mind a little.  I love wildlife, and I couldnt help but wonder what it would be like to see these two in my garden.
Perhaps one day :D

I used a X Cut frame die for the layering, and Nellies Flourish die to go with the flower toppers

Again, looks so good when the light catches that design, And I do like the colours I chose for this card

3 comments:

  1. For a minute I thought I was redirected to someone else's blog (LOL). Love your blog makeover and also your latest foxes and flowers card is very beautiful and nicely designed.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and the duflex really pops.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts