Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 January 2013

Lion Lady Card

I got chance to use the stunning artwork of Josephine Wall, from a Joanna Sheen craft CD

The artwork is stunning and as always, with this artist, there is more to the design that you discover as you look into it.

I love wild cats too

I made the embellishment with a Marianne floral and swirl cutting dies.

I'm having fun using my fancy, patterned and glitter papers with my cutting dies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy
    Happy New Year. Your card is just gorgeous! The artwork really speaks for itself.. absolutely amazing! Love the other beautiful elements you used to create this beauty too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts