Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 January 2013

Red Car Card

I dont get chance to make many Male or Travel themed cards.
I needed to do one for a recent challenge, and used a lovely purchased 3D sheet from my stash to make this card.

I used a cog patterned embossing folder for the layering, but little else as I try not to make male cards too fancy

Ive entered this card in the
 Winter Wonderland - Travel Challenge
ABC Challenge - Embossing

12 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy
    Beautiful male card. Love the card and the embossing goes so well with it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a super little man card trace ... love that little bug car ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Tracey and thanks for starting the blog hop. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely red beetle - great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Great image and love the embossing!
    Thanks so much for sharing at ABC, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous creation and perfect for our theme of Travel this week at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, male cards are so hard to make and find images for. Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous male card, great colours and image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed how you colored the card. Thanks for playing at ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed how you colored the card. Thanks for playing at ABC.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts