Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 January 2013

Tag Cards

I made these cards with toppers from a Debbi Moore Craft Mag.

I don't tend to use large tags on cards very often, but I did like the designs on these

I added glitter to the roses, though it doesnt show on the photo
And the extra embellishments I felt added a bit of luxury to the card.
I used another tag from Debbi Moore craft mag for this card
I used a X Cut flower cutting die for the floral embellishment, cut with patterned paper. Lovely affect. And also added a butterfly using a Marianne cutting die


18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags , love the colours and detail

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super tabs trace ... love your design ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the tags as embellishments on your cards.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards love the taags
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are really lovely Tracy they are something I never seem to make but you have inspired me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgous tags,love the butterflys. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy love the tags and especially the butterflys. So talented. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, Gorgeous tags...so pretty..Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Tags, Tracey, and you're very good using stash from Mags - I always intend to, but then forget! Happy Hopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tags, love the colours you have used. Off blog hopping

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tags. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tags - love the font on the second one
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tags and they make lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work with the tags! I love how you have used them on the crads.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are unusual, very pretty and eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty! Late on the hop, have a fab week! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts