Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 January 2013

Topper Card

Sometimes I like to look at one things I have in my craft room and pull some elements together

This card was made with various different things, printed vellum, material flower toppers and a patterned tag.
I added some gems to the pattern on the vellum too.

Was quite pleased how this turned out, quite often when I do this kind of thing I am disappointed with the results.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,fabulous details and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love how you have put all the elements together
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love everything about it. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pretty and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts