Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 February 2013

Children Dufex Card

This card was made from one of the dufex 3D sheets I still have in my stash.
I am slowly using them up, as I've decided I can't just look at them anymore :D

I used a X Cut frame die for the layering, and added a couple of embellishments, making a fancy bow and 3D butterfly.

Makes for a lovely card, especially when it catches the light, and it's a theme that I dont do very much

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card, Tracy. I love the couple you used... they are perfect!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the image and fabulous layout
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have designed the layout of this card and that image is great. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the design and image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card - well done on making a dent in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image, it makes a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image remember when I worked we sold these and used them a lot.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts