Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 February 2013

Die Cutting Focus for Crafting

Over one year ago I got a 2nd hand cuttlebug to see if I would get into the embossing and die cutting area of crafting

Christmas 2012, I got a new Bigshot Cutting Machine.  I soon realised just how much fun and how creative I can be using a cutting machine.

I now save up every year to buy what dies I can and a few embossing folders.  Though it is so hard to choose, with so many lovely designs on offer

This January, I got these dies.  I really liked the idea of using fancy frames, but wasnt sure how I would combine them with digital art. However, I've an idea in my head and after a year of playing, I think Im ready for more fancy dies.

So this year folks, look out for more fancy frames, more use of fancy swirls and of course all those nice flower dies and butterflie dies that I got last year (but have yet to really use to extent)

I'm hoping that 2013 is going to be a creative year for me.

If you wish to join in creative chat and share ideas I have a page on Face Book - Croft Crafts Cards and Knitting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy
    I got my Big Shot only couple months ago and never thought I would be in love with it as I am. The only downside of this is the unbearably high price of the dies. It takes me ages with careful consideration to buy any and think of more than one way I could use them so I can get the most out of them.
    Looking forward to you creations with your new dies.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi trace ... do not own any of these sort of machines but hope you enjoy yours ... just wanted to pop by and say thank you so much for visiting my blog over the weekend ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts