Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 February 2013

Fancy Embossed Card

I have quite a few lovely embossing panels to use with my Bigshot.
The problem I have is using them.  I seem to have a mental block and only use them to decorate layers under toppers.
Need to think out of the box more with these and always on the look out for ideas.

I tried a layering idea on this card.  Using one of my embossing panels on cream card, I used that as a kind of backing paper

I then used a subtle coloured paper and got to use one of the Spellbinder Border cutting dies (something else Im not very creative with).I then used an embossed strip of ribbon on the top edge of this section
The Flower topper was a freebie from a craft mag.

A little different for me, like the affect of the embossing.

I have entered this card into the the following challenges -

Joanna Sheen Layering Challenge
Die Cutting Divas Tic Tac Toe Challenge  - My choice was Flowers,Embossing, Ribbon
 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the embossing. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for joining Die Cuttin Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super little card trace ... good luck with your challenges just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Trace,Love the embossing...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, I love your use of embossing on this card,especially how you've used the borderability, will definitely look to use that idea myself if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card -just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and layout, Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card , love the embossing. Phyllis x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im always welcome for folks to use ideas Ive used on my cards. Its nice to think others like what I do enough to want to do something similar :D

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts