Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 February 2013

Fancy Oriental Ladies Card

I went through a stage a few years ago, were I was using alot of oriental papers and themes.
I still have lots in my stash, so really need to get them used.

This 3D design sheet of these detailed ladies was a gift. I love all the detail in the dresses.

I made the flower embellishment from cutting dies that I got in swap - great way to get chance to try other dies.


I have entered this in the ABC Challenge - H for Happy Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Trace and I love the way you have divided your card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, unique card. Thank you for joining us at the ABC's Challenge. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts