Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 February 2013

Kanban Art Deco Lady Card

This card was made from a Kanban sheet of Art Deco ladies, I have had lurking in my craft room for ages - maybe even years - LOL

Lovely detail in the artwork, so I just made an embellishment with ribbon, butterfly punch and Marianne swirl to compliment the topper

Stuck as close to blue tones as I could, even the ribbon is pale blue.  Doesnt show well on the photo, but the ribbon is three folded - I do like that affect and find I can make better bows with organza ribbon



5 comments:


  1. Beautiful card, Tracy. Love that you used something you had for a long time. Loving the rest of your elements too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy. I too have stuff lurking that I need to use. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, I adore Deco stuffx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you have matched the colour of the butterfly to her dress! x just hopping from docrafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the art deco look, very pretty colours too

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts