Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 February 2013

Shopping Lady Card

Im doing well folks, Im slowly making a dent in my stash :D

This design was a gift, its alovely layered design of a lady shopping, a great one for winter birthdays.

I also got to use my Marianne Butterfly cutting die and Floral cuttie die.  The floral one is especially pretty, do like the hole affect layer on that.
I am having fun using the lovely patterned papers I have to make embellishments.  Ive so many, some only small pieces, but they are coming into their own now.

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and great colour choice.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the image and colours you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really lovely and well done on using up your stash, it is something I really must do xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, fab image and colours.Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely - I love those little corners you've used, I could do with getting myself some of those.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts