Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 February 2013

Sunflower Fairy Card

I used one of the fairy toppers from a Debbi Moore craft mag to make this card
The wings aren't noticable on this topper though, but I do like the lovely flower headband and broach on the dress

I used a Marianne floral cutting die, again using up some lovely patterned paper I can left.  I am making an effort to use the lovely papers I have in my stash. Those papers that we cue over and put away for months because they just too nice to use
I feel this is when my cutting dies are coming into their own, being able to make nice, colourfull embellishments.

And I even remembered to use a gem for the flower, I can get to use my lovely crystal gems.

23 comments:

  1. Tis is gorgeous, love the image, layout and elements of this card. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wos super card trace ... she is very elegant ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, so pleased you are enjoying your dies and best papers. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW, what a stunner! Absolutely love this one. Love the way you used the image with the dies.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card,very elegant. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love it, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, lovely image and pretty embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I guess we all have those papers which we keep putting off using!! lol xx Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card...beautiful image...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card! Happy Leapblogging and have a fabulous week :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous image, makes for an elegant card. I like the corners you have added too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, I love the image and you die cut flower. I have loads of papers to good to use lol!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, very elegant looking lady. The flower looks fabulous and the gem finishes it off just right

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. I'm with you, have been trying to use my pretty card instead of just stroking it. It's soooo hard lol! Maddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card and image -love the die-cut frame
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card yes agree with others dont want to use our nice card
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts