Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 February 2013

Vintage Couple with Flowers Card

It doesnt take me long to come back to one of my favourite themes - Vintage

This topper is from a sheet, sent to me as a gift. I love the suble colours in the topper and used subtle pink pattern paper to make the flowers to compliment the ladies dress

I used Marianne flower die to make the flowers, that lovely little green swirl comes with the die, just nice finishing touch.


14 comments:

  1. Great card and the colours are lovely in the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love your flowers, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great little thank you card trace ... well done ... just hopping around ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage image and I love your complimenting flowers, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. great vintage card love the image and flower
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the image and detail

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card. Very delicate I like the vintage look as well. Just popping over from DC Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is lovely :-) Happy leapblogging, Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card...love the flowers x
    from hoppity - DC forum

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts