Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 March 2013

All In Blue Card

Actually this card isnt all in Blue, but a lot of it is using blue shades :D

I wanted to use as many dies as I could as well as embossing folder to make this card.  See what I could create using my Big Shot

I got some lovely papers in a craft mag and I used them for backing layer and also for cutting out the flower - using a Crealies Cutting Die

The frame is cut out with a Marianne Cutting Die, and I embossed the middle section using a Spellbinder folder - lovely depth to the pattern.

The stalks that I added are also a Marianne Cutting Die it came with the Square framed set Ive got - thought it would work well with a flower.
Finished off with a bow and sentiment.

I do like the unusual shapes with this card, kinda eye catching.

Ive entered this card in the following challenges -
 Craft Boots Blue Challenge
That Crafty Place - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Embossing

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous use of all the dies you used, Tracy. The card looks fantastic. Love that polka dot ribbon as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card made with a great choice of dies and embossing. The flowers accent beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card love all the die-cut shapes -really late hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, great use of die cut shapes. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Tracey. Love how you have mixed up the dies. Well done Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that layered flower!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the colours. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts