Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 March 2013

Fancy Framed Pink Floral Card

Goodness this year is flying in already.
I have finally done something with the one of the fancy cutting die frames I got this year.

I decided to use a small topper, tag and backing paper from a craft mag.  So I needed to fill the rest of the card.

Also I got myself some square shaped base cards, something I've rarely worked with.

Went for pink, well as much as possible with the colour tones.  I used the Marianne Frame cutting die (cut with pearlised card), a Marianne Flower cutting die (the middle is actually from the frame), and a Memory Box Swirl cutting die (love this new die)

I think this is one of the nicest cards Ive made so far with cutting dies, and I have a few idea how I may use this frame with digital toppers too.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card love the colours you have used. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card , happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and so pretty , love the colours

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of stash and your new die-cutting to create this great card. So glad you are enjoying your new cutters. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by
    Love all the die cuts on your card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Tracy. The use of all dies is just brilliant!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I think this flourish might need to be added to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card in such lovely spring inspired colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card. Love the use of the dies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts