Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 March 2013

Multi Layered Card

I decided to have a little play with layers with this card.
Even tried to follow a sketch, something I find very hard to do

I embossed a lovely pattern into a card, and used a Spellbinder Border die for another section of card.
The flower topper was a 3D sheet I had in my stash for ages - it was quite detailed to cut out which is why I think it had been in there so long

I made the bow with lovely pink organza ribbon, my favourite type of ribbon

The individual elements are nice, Im just not sure they all work so well the way Ive done then.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully layered card, Tracy. Great adventure using a sketch as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about following sketches I do occasionally but if I find one I like I use it over again-love the embossed background and the gorgeous bow
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also find it difficult to follow sketches, I must try a bit harder. Love the way you have placed the bow and that is my favourite ribbon. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card with lots of details to look at. Lovely

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts